Orlando Criminal Lawyer
Statement on Behalf of Rose McGowan
Top Orlando Criminal Lawyers To Fight For Your Rights In Criminal & Civil Matters
The Baez Law Firm offers clients top legal representation in criminal defense, civil rights, and civil litigation in south and central Florida, from Miami to Orlando to Tampa and all points in between. One of the most sought after trial lawyers in the country, lawyer Jose Baez is nationally recognized for his unparalleled commitment to justice in the legal profession. Hailed for his work on the Casey Anthony case, lawyer Jose Baez has proven his ability time and time again to provide clients with zealous representation.
We have represented clients in the most high profile and complex cases with skill and ingenuity; no case is too big or small for us. Whether you have been arrested for a crime, injured from a defective product, or victimized by police brutality or false arrest, The Baez Law Firm can help you. Let our experienced Orlando criminal lawyers assist you. We are committed to providing legal criminal defense services to all persons accused of criminal activity, and unlike other law firms, we take the next step in aggressive representation of our clients.
Other law firms rely on forensic science provided by the police and blindly follow what the prosecutors say the evidence says. At The Baez Law Firm, we complete our own forensic testing for our clients. We will comb through the evidence and provide a highly detailed analysis for your case. When so much is at stake, why would you accept anything less?
The Importance of Working with a Skilled Defense Lawyer
At The Baez Law Firm, we are committed to helping you understand the charges against you, the possibility penalties and the chances of a conviction, the criminal process, and how to build as strong of a case as possible. When you are facing criminal charges and all of the things that accompany charges – like the possibility of prison time, huge fines, time away from your children and family, a lack of future opportunities, and more – you need a skilled legal professional on your side who will advocate for you. We are not the type of lawyers who assume that you are guilty and pressure you into accepting a plea bargain; instead, we dig deep for evidence that can be used to exonerate you or have the charges against you reduced. We never take shortcuts, and treat you as we would a member of our own family.
We know that your future is on the line, and we understand the severity of what you are going through. Our talented legal team will ensure that, at the very least, your constitutional rights as an individual who has been accused of a crime are protected, and that the criminal process is fair and just. We are passionate about ensuring that everyone accused of a crime is treated as though innocent until proven guilty.
Orlando Criminal & Civil Litigation
The lawyers at the Baez Law Firm are talented in myriad areas of the law, representing clients in criminal defense manners, civil litigation, civil rights cases, and more. Our Orlando criminal lawyers have experienced in the following practice areas:
- Criminal defense. Our Orlando criminal defense lawyers have experience representing clients accused of drug crimes, DUI, manslaughter, sex crimes, homicide, white collar crimes, murder, traffic offense, juvenile offenses, federal crimes, identity theft, domestic violence, and assault and battery.
- Negligent security. A negligent security case is a type of civil action in which a plaintiff alleges that the negligent security – failure to provide a proper degree of security – of a property owner led to the plaintiff’s injuries, and seeks to recover damages as such. Our Orlando negligent security lawyers can help you to understand property owner liability when you are injured because of a lack of security on a property.
- Civil litigation. Our Orlando civil litigation lawyers at The Baez Law firm have assisted clients with corporate fraud, negligent security, medical board hearings and trials, dental board hearings and trials, product liability suits, intentional torts, and myriad personal injury cases where clients have suffered serious injuries.
- Civil rights. A civil rights violation is an egregious breach of an individual’s constitutional protections. Our Orlando civil rights lawyers can defend your rights if you are a victim of police brutality, wrongful conviction, false arrest, race or sex discrimination, and Native American affairs.
- Appeals. The process of appealing a court’s decision can be confusing. Our Orlando appeals lawyers can assist you with both criminal and civil appeals, and aid you in proving that a due process violation or trial misconduct occurred.
- Wrongful death. When you lose a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, you need our wrongful death lawyers to help you understand your rights to civil litigation and compensation.
- Forensic science. Our lawyers are committed to doing our own forensic testing, rather than accepting the evidence presented by the prosecution as the absolute truth. We have the technology and know-how to analyze DNA, fingerprints, hair, drugs, bite marks, tire tracks, shoe prints, and handwriting.
Experienced Criminal Lawyers Ready to Serve You
The Orlando criminal defense lawyers at The Baez Law Firm have garnered a reputation as some of the best in the business. Most recognized for Jose Baez’s work on the Casey Anthony case, the lawyers at our law firm have received countless national and state recognitions, including Lawyer of the Year, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and Top 40 Under 40.
- Traffic Offenses
- Federal Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Juvenile Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- Identity Theft Civil Litigation
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
- Medical & Dental
- Board Hearings and
- Products Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Intentional Torts Civil Rights
- Police Brutality
- False Arrest
- Race Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Native American
Handling Appeals In Orlando, Central Florida & Beyond
If you received an unfavorable ruling or conviction at the trial level, The Baez Law Firm can help you with your appeal. Our Orlando appellate lawyers work with our top trial lawyers to implement a team-oriented strategy to help win your appeal. Handling both civil and criminal appeals, our firm can assist you with your appeal in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, elsewhere in Florida, or nationally.
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart
When you have been charged with a crime in Orlando, knowing where to turn and who to hire to represent you during the process can be confusing and overwhelming – what sets one criminal defense lawyer apart from another?
At The Baez Law Firm, we have a team of highly skilled lawyers with experience and case results that matter. Jose Baez himself is more than just an individual with legal training; in order to better represent and defend his clients, he has taken the time to study DNA, forensic science, blood pattern analysis, entomology, and other important scientific areas that are often used to convict defendants.
We also are committed to defending those who have been charged with a crime, regardless of the severity of the crime or the evidence stacked against the client. We further have tried to make our services accessible to everyone, providing free initial consultations, 24/7 availability, and Spanish services as well.
Defending the Rights of Individuals Facing Criminal Charges
Facing any type of criminal allegations can be frightening and, in order to achieve the most favorable outcome possible, you need to make sure you have a highly experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. At the Baez Law Firm, we stand up for the rights of individuals who have been arrested or charged with a wide variety of criminal offenses, including the following:
No criminal case is too serious or too simple for us to handle, so call today for assistance from one of our Orlando criminal lawyers.
Using our Knowledge of Forensic Science
One reason why our lawyers regularly provide such high-quality criminal defense is because of our thorough understanding of forensic science. We can identify when a lab has made an error or when a prosecutor is presenting unreliable evidence against you. We also can present our own forensic analysis regarding fingerprints, hair, drug analysis, DNA, or other important evidence to challenge the accuracy of the prosecutor’s case. Our active use of forensic science is only one of many ways we can build an aggressive and effective defense in your case.
Protecting your Civil Rights
If your civil rights have been violated, you have the right to hold the party that violated your rights liable for the harm they caused. Many civil rights cases stem from unlawful discrimination, police brutality, false arrest, among other wrongful acts. We help victims of civil rights violations recover for financial losses and also emotional distress, pain and suffering, and more.
Representing Clients in Civil Litigation
In addition to criminal defense and civil rights representation, the lawyers at the Baez Law Firm also assist individuals in and around Orlando with a wide variety of civil litigation matters. The civil cases we handle often include products liability, medical malpractice, personal injury, intentional torts, negligent security, corporate fraud, and wrongful death. If you have been harmed by another party due to fraudulent, negligent, or intentional acts, we can help you seek financial recovery for your losses.
Providing Qualified Assistance with Appeals
Many people lose their civil or criminal case at the trial level for a variety of reasons. If you have been convicted of a crime or have failed to obtain the compensation you deserve for harm you suffered, our skilled appellate lawyers can help you file a timely and persuasive appeal of the trial decision. We understand both the trial process and the appeals process in order to fully analyze any possible errors of the trial court and develop an effective appeal strategy for you.
Contact Our Orlando Criminal Lawyers Today
The sooner you contact our Orlando criminal defense lawyers with your legal issue, the sooner we can begin to help you. In fact, waiting too long to retain an lawyer, or talking to the police or insurance company before you talk to a lawyer, can be damaging to your case and hamper your lawyer’s ability to get you the best result. As soon as you are arrested, use your phone call to reach our offices and get the legal help that you desperately need. Our Orlando criminal defense lawyers are standing by to help you when you need us. Call 800-588-BAEZ for immediate assistance.